Stainless steel welded flange gate valve
Stainless steel welded flange gate valve, flange connection is suitable for cutting or connecting the pipelines of various petroleum, chemical, hydraulic, and electric power stations with a nominal pressure of PN1.6 ~ 16.0MPa and a working temperature of -29°C ~ 550°C. Pass the pipeline medium. Applicable media are: water, oil, steam, acid, alkali, ammonia, urea, sulfur-containing natural gas, etc.
Product Structure Characteristics
1. Exquisite selection of materials, in line with relevant domestic and foreign standards, and high overall quality of materials.
2. It meets the requirements of advanced standards at home and abroad, with reliable sealing, excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
3. The sealing pair is advanced and reasonable. The sealing surface of the gate and the valve seat is made of different hardness of Stellite (Sellite) cobalt-based cemented carbide, which is reliable in sealing, high in hardness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance, and corrosion resistance. , Good scratch resistance and long life.
4. After quenching and tempering and surface nitriding treatment, the valve stem has good corrosion resistance, scratch resistance and wear resistance.
5. It adopts wedge-type elastic gate structure, medium and large diameters are equipped with thrust bearings, with low friction, and is equipped with an impact hand wheel, which makes it easy to open and close.
6. Stainless steel welded flange gate valve various piping flange standards and flange sealing surface forms can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
1.Stainless steel welded flange gate valve using austenitic stainless steel, it has good corrosion resistance to oxidizing acid media.
2. When the medium flows through the stainless steel gate valve, its flow direction is not changed, and the fluid resistance is small.
3. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the flow direction of the medium, and the opening and closing moment is small. It saves effort to open and close.
4. The flow direction of the medium is not restricted, the flow is not disturbed, and the pressure is not reduced. The medium can flow in any direction from both sides of the gate valve and can achieve the purpose of use. It is most suitable for pipelines where the flow direction of the medium may change.
5. The gate is placed vertically in the valve body. The length of the structure is short.
6. Good sealing performance. The sealing surface is less eroded when fully opened.
Ask For Quote Now !
Thank you for your attention to us. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave us a message.